HelloVet provides many of the same services you’d expect to find at a brick-and-mortar veterinarian practice, including:
We offer routine soft tissue surgery and dentistry along with advanced oral surgery through our practice partner.
Microchipping services available through PetLink
Our veterinarian is licensed to provide domestic and international health certificates.
Nail trimming, ear cleaning, anal sac expression, and fluid therapy are some of the services we also offer. Not sure if we offer a service, just ask.
WELLNESS & SICK EXAMS
HelloVet will establish an ongoing relationship with you and your pet in the comfort of your home. We will treat each pet as an individual and address all needs at each visit. Annual exams are recommended for pets under 7 years of age. Bi-annual exams are recommended for pets over 7 years of age.
Routine vaccinations including:
Canine Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Bordetella and Leptospirosis
Feline Rabies, FVRCP, and Leukemia (all feline vaccinations are adjuvant free)
Home Lab Tests
Our medical team can perform routine blood and urine testing, medication blood levels, evaluation for internal and external parasites, heartworm testing, and other tests to identify or rule out certain medical conditions affecting your pet.
END OF LIFE CARE
We understand that this may be a difficult time for you and your pet. We are here to assist with quality of life assessments, hospice care, pain management, in-home euthanasia and cremation services.
Cold laser therapy
Cold laser therapy is a noninvasive procedure that uses light to stimulate cell regeneration and increase blood circulation. It assists with wound healing, lameness or joint injury, post surgical pain and inflammation, spinal injuries, and skin infections.
More than one pet? Book a single at-home visit, and The Vets will take care of your whole pack.
A proper diet can assist in increasing the lifespan of your cat or dog. Our medical teams will work with you in building a balanced nutrition plan customized to the pet’s lifestyle, health status, physical condition, and overall well-being.
Your pet’s skin is the largest organ in the body and is an important indicator of their overall health. In your home, our medical team can assess abnormalities, perform diagnostic testing, evaluate for external parasites, and work with you to provide a treatment plan tailored to your pet’s specific conditions.
We know how much you care about your pet’s comfort and security. A visit to a veterinary hospital can be a stressful experience for you and your pet. HelloVet can reduce that stress by coming to you! We are a warm, honest, and thorough house call practice with the goal of creating an enjoyable, relaxing, and fear-free veterinary visit for your pet in the comfort of your own home. We believe in putting your beloved pet first, with a customized approach to medicine that enhances your pet’s health and well-being.
HelloVet wants to be there for all of your pet care needs. We can manage everything from routine preventative care for young, healthy pets, early detection of disease as your pet ages, acute and chronic illness management, pain management, and end-of-life decisions. We can provide routine soft tissue surgery, x-ray and dentistry/oral surgery through our practice partner. We offer routine and advanced diagnostic bloodwork services and an online pharmacy for your prescription needs.
HelloVet looks forward to caring for your pet so they may live the longest, healthiest life possible!
At HelloVet, we are thrilled to present our brand new Mobile Veterinary Clinic! Our mission is to bring the best in pet care directly to your doorstep. With our fully-equipped mobile clinic, we are ready to deliver personalized and stress-free veterinary services for your beloved pets.
1. Your Pet's Wellness on Wheels: Our state-of-the-art mobile clinic is a beacon of care and convenience. From routine check-ups to specialized treatments, we're equipped to provide top-notch care for your furry companions.
2. Expert Care, Wherever You Are: Our dedicated and compassionate staff are always ready to serve you. No matter where you are, our mobile clinic will be there to address your pet's healthcare needs.
3. Stress-Free Environment: We understand vet visits can be stressful for pets. That's why our mobile clinic offers a calming and familiar environment for your furry friends right at your doorstep.
4. Community Outreach: We take pride in participating actively in the community. Catch a glimpse of our mobile clinic in action as we participate in local events and care for needy pets.
5. Happy Tails, Happy Clients: Our mobile clinic has already made a difference in countless pets' lives and their owners' lives. See the joy on their faces as we bring quality veterinary care directly to their homes.